Just a few changes I've noticed about myself since we officially put down roots:
1. I have the superhero ability to notice every imperfection, even if it doesn't exist.
2. All I really wanted for my birthday was rain (and I got it!). I'm asking for the same thing for Labor Day and Christmas.
3. Having profanity-laced dreams about others breaking things in our house; starting to wonder about my mental health.
4. My slob instinct seems to have dissipated.
5. Blogging has become a much smaller priority.