Here's a few quick predictions for 2008:
1. Neither of 2007's Presidential frontrunners, Rudy Guiliani and Hillary Clinton will end up winning the White House. Guiliani won't even get the GOP nomination.
2. Packers QB Brett Favre will win one final Super Bowl over the New England Patriots.
3. The Major League Baseball steroid scandal will spill over into other sports, particularly hockey and basketball.
4. The Arkansas Razorbacks Men's BB team will make it to the Elite Eight.
5. Providing all the rest of these come true, I will pick up a part-time gig as a fortune-cookie writer.